Joy of Living Cooking School
To be added to our mailing list let us know.
Join us in person at 6pm, or check back for the YouTube Playlist Schedule 2023: Click on links below for playlist
- Jan 21: Recipes -GF Waffles, Broccoli, Sweet Potato curry
- Feb18: Parfait
- March 18: Insta Pot -Soup
- April 15: Mushroom
- May 20: Tacos
- June 17: Potluck
- July 15: BBQ
- Aug 19: Grain Bowls and Succotash
- Sept 15: Corn
- Oct 21: Holidays
- Jan 15: Chili Video, Recipes: Lentil Chili, Hearty Chili
- Feb19: Peachy Keen Video, Recipes: Peach Crisp, Peach Sorbet
- March 19: Mediterranean Video, Recipes: Moroccan soup, Falafel
- April 16: Favorite Broccoli Video, Recipes: Broccoli Slaw, Broccoli Stir Fry
- May 21: Link Video, Recipes: Creamy Hummus, Olive Tapenade
- June 18: Link Video, Recipes: Air Fryer, Crispy Chickpeas, Cauliflower Bites
- July 16: Link Video, Recipes: Black Bean Burger, Grilled Teriyaki Cauliflower
- Aug 20: Link Video, Recipes: Mediterranean Zoodles, Asian Zoodles
- Sept 17: Link Video, Recipes: Cool Salads: Princess Pineapple Potato, Tomato Salad
- Oct 15: Link Video, Recipes:
- No Meetings NOV-DEC practice your recipes
YouTube Playlist Schedule 2021: Click on links below for recipes
Download FREE Full Plate Diet booklet; recipes, menus, tips for health
- January 16: Southern Video Print Jan Recipes
- February: Desserts Video Print Feb Recipes
- March: Greens Video Print March Recipes
- April: Brunch w/ Vegan “Egg” Video Print April Recipes
- May: South of the Border Video Print May Recipes
- June 19: BBQ Video Print June Recipes
- July 17: Smoothies Print July recipes
- August 21: Keeping Cool in the Kitchen (raw) Print August recipes
- September 18: Pumpkins Print September Recipes
- October 16: no Demos Planning meeting for 2021
- October & November & Dec: No meetings Practice your recipes.
The recipes for 2020: Black Bean Salad, Grilled Squash & Tomatoes, Fresh Apple Pie , Gary’s Squash Soup , John’s Vegan Mash Potatoes.
Presentations and Videos provided by Lifestyle Matters.
2021, Every 3rd Saturday each month* (except Oct & Nov & Dec) on our YouTube channel for a FREE (donations welcome) Cooking Class, demonstration of Vegetarian and Vegan dishes you can prepare in your home.
Please call the church office if you have any questions about our next upcoming event or look in our calendar for the menu.