Welcome to Woodside SDA Church!
Welcome to the online presence of the Sacramento Woodside Seventh-day Adventist Church. Our mission is to live as a community which helps people to know God and to enjoy Him together forever.
With the guidance and leading of the Lord, Jesus Christ, our desire is to help one another by:
➢Encouraging others to love God,
➢Edifying others to serve God, and
➢Equipping others to reach this community for Christ.
Wherever you are in life, we would love to point you to the cross of Calvary and introduce you to a wonderful Savior who has a purpose and plan for you
Every Member is a Minister
COVID-19 CURRENT STATUS:
Offering Indoor Worship Services, with NO other Limitations
Woodside SDA Church 3300 Eastern Ave, Sacramento, CA 95821 Tel: 916.482.6444 Small Group Study - 9:30am Worship Service - 10:55am
- Fall Sermon Series
- Summer Sermon Series
Join us each week with a Full Booking of guest Speakers. (June 21-Sept 21)
- “The Perfect Dad” Ephesians 3:14-21: Janine Harrington
- “Humble Reminiscences” Acts 42-47: Brent Lindgren
- ” Close to You” Revelation 3:20: John Lucero
- “Fishing Faith” Hebrews 10:35-39 Ben Matye
- “Breakfast with Jesus” Matthew 4:4 Pastor Ralph S. Watts III
- “What Does Prayer Really Do?” James 5:13-18 Pastor Duane Coller
- “The First Angels Message: A Primer!” Revelation: 14:6-7 John Verderber
- “Be Strong and Courageous” Joshua 1:6-9 Jose Martin
- “You’re a Mighty Man of Valor” Rick Johnston
- “Running God’s Race Well” 1 Corinthians 9:24-27 Dr. Alan Anzai
- “The Kingdom of Heaven“, Matthew 18:1-5. Matthew Jakobsons
- “Three Women of Faith” Mark 11:22-24 Janine Harrington
- ” Are you God’s Gift to the World?” Luke 1:59-64 John Lucero
- “Second Angels Message” John Verderber
- Communion Service: Hosted by Brent Lindgren
- Bible Study on Campus & @Home
We look forward to seeing you In Person 9:30am Saturdays: Currently we have ALL classes meeting IN PERSON and a 2 classes also VIA ZOOM @9:30am. Check office or bulletin for links.
YOUTUBE: online sermons Check Main Page for current Sermons audio recordings.
While a few few on campus ministries are suspended; we would like you to take a look at starting one on campus OR having an @home Bible study. Consider some easy steps to help you get started.
Adult Study: both teacher and student downloads. Join our FB discussion, (adult crosswords) 3ABN online SS Panel, SS Lesson Book (audio & video), SS Online Lessons and discussions, Discover Bible School
Children’s Study: follow the links for Beginner, Kindergarten, Primary, Juniors Power Points, Podcasts and resources. (app also available) Discovery Mountain, KidsClubforJesus, Free Children’s Activity Sheets MyPlacewithJesus Study Activity Sheets.
AT HOME: 2022 Women’s Retreat,
- The Shephard Psalm 23
The Next 6 Sermons will follow along with the book “Psalm 23 – The Shephard Psalm” by Taylor G. Bunch (1885–1969) Click on the links below for audio and scripture links.
- Joy of Living Cooking School
Due to local CDC recommendations we are offering FREE ONLINE Joy of Living Cooking School. Below we provided links for recipe Videos and slides for each month. Please let us know how you enjoyed them. Write a comment on after watching to be included in our monthly drawing!
We Encourage you to Follow the CDC guidelines and practice the principles of the HOLISTIC lifestyle that will boost your immune system to fight for your health:
To be added to our mailing list let us know.
YouTube Playlist Schedule 2022: Click on links below for playlist
- Jan 15: Chili Video, Recipes: Lentil Chili, Hearty Chili
- Feb19: Peachy Keen Video, Recipes: Peach Crisp, Peach Sorbet
- March 19: Mediterranean Video, Recipes: Moroccan soup, Falafel
- April 16: Favorite Broccoli Video, Recipes: Broccoli Slaw, Broccoli Stir Fry
- May 21: Link Video, Recipes: Creamy Hummus, Olive Tapenade
- June 18: Link Video, Recipes: Air Fryer, Crispy Chickpeas, Cauliflower Bites
- July 16: Link Video, Recipes: Black Bean Burger, Grilled Teriyaki Cauliflower
- Aug 20: Link Video, Recipes: Mediterranean Zoodles, Asian Zoodles
- Sept 17: Link Video, Recipes: Cool Salads: Princess Pineapple Potato, Tomato Salad
- Oct 15: Link Video, Recipes:
- No Meetings NOV-DEC practice your recipes
YouTube Playlist Schedule 2021: Click on links below for recipes
Download FREE Full Plate Diet booklet; recipes, menus, tips for health
- January 16: Southern Video Print Jan Recipes
- February: Desserts Video Print Feb Recipes
- March: Greens Video Print March Recipes
- April: Brunch w/ Vegan “Egg” Video Print April Recipes
- May: South of the Border Video Print May Recipes
- June 19: BBQ Video Print June Recipes
- July 17: Smoothies Print July recipes
- August 21: Keeping Cool in the Kitchen (raw) Print August recipes
- September 18: Pumpkins Print September Recipes
- October 16: no Demos Planning meeting for 2021
- October & November & Dec: No meetings Practice your recipes.
Presentations and Videos provided by Lifestyle Matters.
2021, Every 3rd Saturday each month* (except Oct & Nov & Dec) on our YouTube channel for a FREE (donations welcome) Cooking Class, demonstration of Vegetarian and Vegan dishes you can prepare in your home.
Please call the church office if you have any questions about our next upcoming event or look in our calendar for the menu.
- Jesus Holds Court by Galilee