Join us on the first Saturday each month (September – June) at 6:00pm for fellowship together in this small group upstairs in the Woodside Center.
All men, come join The Woodsmen Group for
fellowship, discussion, mutual support, and some snacks,
- Our goal is to discipline men to become better sons.
- Our goal is to encourage men to become better dads.
- Our goal is to teach men to become loving husbands.
- Our goal is to challenge men to witness in their workplace.
- Our goal is to edify men through regular fellowship.
- Our goal is to teach men to be faithful in prayer.
Contact the office or our coordinator John V. for More information.
- Mansfield’s Book for Manly Men
- Wild at Heart: Discovering the Secret of a Man’s Soul
- The Book of Man: Readings on the Path to Manhood
- Halftime: Moving from Success to Significance
- Every Man’s Battle: Winning the War on Sexual Temptation one Victory at a Time
- Future Men
- The Art of Manliness: Classic Skills and Manners for the Modern Man
- The Complete Gentleman: The Modern Man’s Guide to Chivalry
- The Code of Man: Love Courage Pride, Family, Country
- Raising a Modern Day Knight: A Father’s Roll in Guiding His Son to Authentic Manhood
- Healing the Masculine Soul: God’s restoration of Men to Real Manhood
Comments are closed.