News & Events
Visit here often for the latest at Woodside Seventh-day Adventist Church along with other news of relevance or interest to our community and church congregation. Registered Members can login for additional information and members-only events. Click on the title of any excerpt below to read the entire article:
- Concert – Rachel Hyman December 7, 2019 FREE Concert Rachel’s goal is to share the realities of World War 2 through the laboriously penned lines of those who lived through one of the most tragic, unforgettable times in Earth’s history- the Holocaust. https://www.rachelhymanmusic.com/biography
- Seeing Jesus Though Muslim Eyes Nov 2, 2019 10:55 am Service, 1:30 pm Piano Concert, 2:00 pm Seminar Presenter Elder Gerald Babanezhad, Coordinator of Muslim Outreach at the Pacific Union Conference and Board Member of NAD Adventist Muslim Relation, will share the historical setting and perspective of Islam, the role of the Adventist Church in sharing the Three Angel’s Message ...
- Grief Share Classes It hurts to lose someone. Find help at GriefShare.Saturday October 12 (2-4pm) weekly until January 11. Meets in Room K, GriefShare is a friendly, caring group of people who will walk alongside you through one of life’s most difficult experiences. You don’t have to go through the grieving process alone.
- Book Cart – Now Online Our Book Cart is now ONLINE, Create an account, Place any books on hold, pick them up during Library office hours. Receive check out reminders. See Ken M. or contact the office for details
- All Church Potluck – June 12-Aug 21 6:30pm6/12: Spaghetti, veggie proteins, Bread, Salad, & Desserts6/19: Haystacks & Desserts6/26: Sandwiches, chips, dips & fruit salad7/03: Barbecue, veggie baked beans, chips & cookies7/10: Mexican Bar & Desserts7/17: Pizza, Salad & Desserts7/31: Corn on the Cob, Salads & melons & grapes8/07: Asian & Pacific Island Buffet & Desserts8/14: ...
- FREE Registration 9:00am
- Joy of Living Cooking School Please Join us every 3rd Saturday each month* (except Nov & Dec) starting at 6:00pm in our Fellowship Hall for a FREE (donations welcome) Cooking Class, demonstration and sampling of Vegetarian and Vegan dishes you can prepare in your home. Lecture, Food Samples, light body movement, Q&A, raffles, laughs, child care for ages 5+ Recipes of previous ...
- Christmas Eve Service December 24, 2018 6:30pm Join us for songs and worship