Joy of Living Cooking School
Please Join us every 3rd Saturday each month* (except Nov & Dec) starting at 6:00pm in our Fellowship Hall for a FREE (donations welcome) Cooking Class, demonstration and sampling of Vegetarian and Vegan dishes you can prepare in your home.
We Encourage you to Follow the CDC guidelines and practice the principles of the HOLISTIC lifestyle that will boost your immune system to fight for your health:
- Nutrition – Eat whole plant foods, plus garlic as an antibiotic, antiviral
- Exercise – Daily, pick a walking video
- Water – drink plenty & cleanse with it
- Sunshine – 15 Minutes a day
- Temperance – Avoid unhealthy things & use good things in moderation
- Air – Fresh air, and deep breaths
- Rest – nightly, weekly
- Trust – Trust God, Emmanuel Loves you
Lecture, Food Samples, light body movement, Q&A, raffles, laughs, child care for ages 5+
Recipes of previous events are also available. Recipes from previous events are also provided.
Please call the church office if you have any questions about our next upcoming event or look in our calendar for the menu.
To be added to our mailing list let us know.
The themes for 2020
Jan 18: Soups and Stews
Feb 15: Desserts
March 21: Southern Style Canceled Due to CDC recommendations April 18: Vegan Brunch Canceled Due to CDC recommendations
May 16: South of the Boarder
June 20: BBQ
July 18: Vegetarian Potluck
August 15: Keeping it cool in the kitchen (raw, no cooking required)
Sep 19: Pumpkins
Oct 17: New Years & Holidays
November & December – no lessons, practice your recipes!